Seattle






We had a great time in Seattle-did you know it is sunny and gorgeous there? I didn't see a drop of rain or clouds while I was visiting! The weekend started on the road-quick drive thanks to Susie and Rachel's company. Debbie and Robert's house in Edmonds has a BEAUTIFUL yard and view (Olympic Mountains and the ocean). Saturday's trail race was alot of fun although a bit challenging at times manuevering on the single track. Michael and Rachel did really well (of course)! The Public Market was another great event. We enjoyed walking around, tasting cheese at the festival and some fresh seafood! The bachelorette festivities kicked off at the Fairmont Hotel and we were whisked away for the rest of the evening in our limo. Some of the photos are rated NC-17 (?) so they will not be posted here! Rachel had a blast and we couldn't have been more excited to celebrate the end of her single life!
I'm really looking forward to the wedding to visit with this group again.

1 comments:

Becky K. said...

Fun photos! Did you hug the guy in the Utility Kilt?