Scranton, PA

Willie & I traveled to Scranton, PA to see the Butlers for a surprise 40th Anniversary party for Susan & Jerry. Friday we arrived at the Zugel's gorgeous home-we were greeted by the Chiuppis/Souzas and GG and enjoyed a delicious dinner. Saturday the suprise party was a complete success and it was so great to see all my cousins. I got a chance to meet the wife/husband I have not met and see the most adorable children they all have! Willie was very happy to meet everyone as well! We spent a relaxing day on Sunday by the lake. We will miss all of you and can't wait to see you again!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spy with my little eye... a Seahawks t-shirt in your family photo! Give that guy a Klondike Bar!

white canvas designs said...

How fun! Glad you got to see your family and looks like you had great weather!