

OUR NEXT HOME

GO UDUB!

WILLIE IN SENSORY OVERLOAD

SUPER FANS
Willie and I headed to Seattle where I was once again treated to awesome weather. I think I might quit while I'm ahead. After an adventurous bus ride from the airport we landed in downtown. Willie was a little overwhelmed with all the people so we did as much sightseeing as possible before we got the heck out of the city. We met Michael, David and Rach at the Locks and checked out the fish ladder. Pretty cool watching those big a*s salmon trying to swim against the current. Friday night we spent time with Angela and Michael and then met up with the reunion group (Ian, Sarah, David, Rachel) where Willie and I played a little 'not my town' on the dance floor. Ahh....good times. Saturday we headed for coffee and the farmer's market in Edmonds before the big game. We watched the Washington Huskies get spanked by the Oklahoma Sooners but the tailgating and hanging out on the boats at half time was a blast! Sunday we relaxed at the Wahl's before heading home. Thanks Rachel, Michael, Ian and Sarah for once again showing us a good time in your city. We'll be back...
Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, a fun weekend indeed. Thanks for joining us!
I didn't knwo you went to Seattle! Lucky!
That is a fabulous photo of the space needle!
Post a Comment