I have been trying to figure out a better way of connecting to friends and family that don't live in Idaho. I suggested Skype to my sister, Amanda last night hoping Willie and I could see our niece and nephews as they grow into little people. What I didn't realize was that I don't have a camera connected to my computer neither does Amanda. Oops. Anyway, I will just have to put that on my wish list. It got me thinking though, what is it I do in Idaho? Well on weeknights if I'm not 'socializing' as Willie likes to say, I'm usually standing by the fire to keep warm or falling asleep on the couch watching TV. Wow, so far this post sounds just like someone I know...Mom...
Willie took this picture of me last night to demonstrate a typical Jenna evening. I really love my girls.

1 comments:
Exactly what I love about Idaho ur home too! So cold outside right now nothing better then cuddling up with your girls ;) Have fun in SLC! Call me this weekend when you get back!
Post a Comment