The Thanksgiving holiday is this week. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for...
My husband.
He cooks/cleans and feeds the dogs when I need to sleep in on Mondays.
He watches romantic comedies with me (all the time) and drops me off at the bus when I'm running late.
He never gives me too hard of time when I lose things or when I have double standards.
He has endless optimism, an infectious laugh and no jealousy.
The list goes on...most importantly, he really loves me.
My two families.My job.
No explanation needed.
Dear friends near and far, old and new.
My girls.
Who ALWAYS put a smile on my face and make me feel special.
Everything.
Even rain.
"May we appreciate this food and remember those who are hungry. May we appreciate our family and friends and remember those who are alone. May we appreciate our health and remember those who are sick. May we appreciate the freedoms we have and remember those who suffer injustice and tyranny."
2 comments:
That was very sweet, Jenna. Ian and I are thankful to have you two as friends - and for Willie's laugh!!!
I love this post. :)
Post a Comment