Cash's Surgery

Cash went under the knife last week for TPLO surgery. When I picked her up at the vet she tried to make an escape! Ah...only Cash would be running out of there...on three legs.

She is a really good patient. She puts a little weight on her leg now and is relaxing in luxury up at Indian Creek with the Reskos. Yesterday I took her morphine patch off on and she will no longer need to wear her cone. Although the pain increased her spirits will be lifted since she will have her peripheral vision back!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A day after the morphine patch came off she has her smile back... She just did her happy happy joy joy seal imitation with a belly slide down the freshly plowed driveway. On the mend for sure.
Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Dear Cash,
Get well soon so we can run and play in the snow together. Sending you lots of wet kisses.
-Winston

Sarah said...

Poor Cash! So happy she is on the road to recovery!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Cash is feeling better and recovering like a champ!!