Woot woot! I'm cracking up right now. Love it. You'll have to watch the show sometime. I completely boycott MTV but this show is pretty darn funny. Rob is this little shrimpy guy (like winston) who has way too much energy and is always running around doing crazy stuff. Big Black, his bodyguard/sidekick, just follows him around and (sometimes) joins in the fun. The theme song is the best part - "he's my best friend..."
1 comments:
Woot woot! I'm cracking up right now. Love it. You'll have to watch the show sometime. I completely boycott MTV but this show is pretty darn funny. Rob is this little shrimpy guy (like winston) who has way too much energy and is always running around doing crazy stuff. Big Black, his bodyguard/sidekick, just follows him around and (sometimes) joins in the fun. The theme song is the best part - "he's my best friend..."
Post a Comment