The days are flying by! Matty & Laura arrived. They have been living with us in Idaho for about 1 week now. I hope they are enjoying themselves.
We celebrated Willie's 30th birthday over the weekend w/ a dinner party & a camping trip.
I will post some pictures shortly.
We celebrated Willie's 30th birthday over the weekend w/ a dinner party & a camping trip.
I will post some pictures shortly.
Happy June 1st! June has always been my favorite month.
Speaking of June...Bug is in surgery as we speak. She's getting a growth removed, I will keep you posted. Of course her Mama is very worried.
Speaking of June...Bug is in surgery as we speak. She's getting a growth removed, I will keep you posted. Of course her Mama is very worried.


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Willie!
Jenna, your's is soon!! I'll call soon about Yellowstone. :)
Post a Comment