Denver visit...
We hit some neat breweries with Brian and Adam Seppala. This beer snob was happy. I had two of the best beers EVER.
http://www.greatdivide.com/ (try the 15th anniversary)
http://www.breckbrew.com/ (try the vanilla porter)
Willie and Brian were so happy, happy to see each. I think that is reflected in the pictures below. I had alot of laughs too!
We were fortunate enough to see the Seppalas awesome house and meet baby Chloe for the first time as well. Chloe is super cute-good work Beth! We were probably even more impressed with their gorgeous home. They did an amazing remodel on their basement. It has a BAR WITH TAPS...radical. We need a basement bar, who doesn't? Why didn't I take any pictures of it?
Brian also has a scooter that Willie thought was super happy (I'm going to be PC here). My sisters will laugh of that picture of Willie on it...so fitting. Btw, in case one of Beth's sisters is reading this- Willie didn't actually ride the scooter, just got his picture taken on it. He did ride around on the automatic skateboard (shoot, I can't remember the name!). Loved it...



Road trip part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have a porter for me, my personal fav. Willie, if you come back to Seattle for a visit, i would let you ride my scooter. I even let Brick take it for a spin now and then.
Post a Comment