Cross it off the life list


Some people call it a bucket list...I have been told to call it the life list.
I plan on making one but I actually crossed something off already- sing with a band (yes on stage)!
Of course the song was Separate Ways by Journey...of course. It was so much fun to sing with the band, I wasn't even thinking of anything except the music while on stage. As soon as the song was over I thought, 'what did I just do?' Fortunately the crowd was all over it and eased my worry. Here are some pictures, thanks Davina I'm so happy to have documented this- it won't be happening again!!
Did I mention we went to a wonderful wedding? I will add a post tomorrow!

5 comments:

white canvas designs said...

LOVE YOU! You make the party happen Jenna :) Keep on singing girl!

Britt said...

OMG! I wish I had been there! Keep on rockin' girlie!

coffee talk said...

Hey Jenna, where do you get your inspiration?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbZRMLKozk

Julie said...

Woohoo! Go Jenna!

Kim said...

No audio???