
Our fruit trees are having one this summer. The apricots did not work out this year. The apples keep falling off the trees. But the plums (4 varieties) and pears are off the charts! What's our secret? Well, um...our sprinklers were accidentally off for 3 weeks. I seriously think that is the magic formula, I can't really explain it. We really cannot keep up with all this fruit. We ask people to come over and take some. Whatever we don't get off the tree ends up on the ground and in Cash's mouth (this is a new thing this year) or in the compost. We are doing a BIG yard pruning this year, with the help of a professional. We want to make sure these trees stay healthy and keep producing yummy, bite-size fruit! Warning- don't eat too much!
NO SCURVY HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your fruit is delicious! Zach and I have been busy eating it ever since we came by to pick some....mmmmmm
Post a Comment