Not much to post. No new pictures.
Plugging away at work as it is the end of the month.
On the home front...
We settled the issue with Betty and the police. The neighbor dropped the charge, thankfully!
We are emptying our storage unit in order to save some money. We are organizing the house/garage for a yard sale some time this fall. I will be donating the $ to a charity. I haven't decided yet...maybe I will split it btwn a local organization and Katie's fund.
June tore up the rug under our kitchen table and scratched the paint on the legs while we were gone one day for two hours. When will she get over this?
Laura is doing well and is turning in a written (strange) interview form today for The Hunger Coalition. I am crossing my fingers that she gets a call for round 2.
Willie has had a successful week+ at his new job.
Big plans for October...
*yard sale
*make Halloween costumes
*start kettlebell classes at my gym
*pick more fruit off the trees
*finish the yard- cut back, rake, compost fruit
*host a ladies' night, fall party (think apple or pumpkin theme)
AND MORE... of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment