Best Bud

I missed Willie this weekend as he was away climbing at the City of Rocks. I got to spend some time with various friends and Laura which was great. I also spent some QT with my best bud, June.
JB is so damn cute, I love it! Here is a picture of my buddy and I at the lake last weekend. She couldn't stop swimming after a very daring duck (swimming around at the dog beach) so she got very cold!

Oh and here is a picture of bad (barking) girl Betty, I'm watching her for my boss for three weeks. She's had a run in with the law already, apparently not her first. I don't even want to get started on that! No pictures of Cash, she didn't get to go to the beach. As some of you know, she doesn't love other dogs. Also, she does not like her picture taken...too good for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you and June at the lake.
Poor Betty! I hope she stays on the straight and narrow now.

Have a great day.
Thanks for the visit.
Pam

Britt said...

June is so stinking cute! No wonder why she is your bud. :)