Two things

Some loves of mine...
1. How I Met Your Mother - Monday nights


That show cracks me up. I have watched almost every episode (usually online over the weekends) and I just love it. Do you remember Doogie Howser MD circa 1998? Also an old fave of mine, same actor in both shows.

2. Janet Evanovich
I'm reading the 15th installment of her Stephanie Plum series, Finger Lickin' Fifteen.
The first book (One for the Money) came out in 1994 so I have been reading this series for a long time. It is light, funny, silly, sometimes steamy and not reality. It is a quick read and a nice way to relax at the end of the day. Kind of like a glass of red wine...oh wait, I had that too and hot chocolate with FLUFF (thanks to a fellow coworker that just got back from Boston).

So that's what I did last night. Watched my show and read my book. I'm well rested and productive today! All I need now are some tacos for tonight!

1 comments:

ian and sarah said...

I have never seen that show. I'm going to have to catch it one of these days. On the web is a good idea!