January

Wow January is almost over! This is usually not my favorite month but I have no complaints. For the past three weekends I have been skate skiing up north on the Boulder trail. 1st week completed ~17 km, 2nd week ~14 km and last weekend ~31 km! I really enjoyed my long skis and I think I am finally getting into skate skiing. I'm actually looking forward to going tomorrow! I was thinking of doing the Boulder Mountain tour which is a 31km race. I did it last weekend so I know it is possible. However, the entry fee costs more than I'm willing to spend on a trail I have a paid pass for! Of course the best part of my last 3 weekends was eating lunch at Galena afterwards. :)
Work has been keeping me busy, gone to knitting group and book club (I love those girls). I've read a book, organized my house (a little), taken the dogs on many walks and I've seen some good movies. I'm quite satisfied w/ 2009 thus far and have some pretty fun trips planned over the next few months!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Jenna! That sounds great. You're inspiring me to plan more fun things to do. What books did you read?

Sarah said...

You should do the Boulder! Then you can always say you've done that and be proud of yourself for working so hard! Plus we'd get to drink beers afterwards :)

Tracy said...

Hi Jenna - long time no see!! I am in love with skate skiing too. Just wish I was fit enough to go as far as you! Sadly our closest place is near Lake Tahoe, but if you're ever there, check out Royal Gorge. It's the most beautiful place on earth.

Get my email from Julie if you want.