June's friend Blue is here for a visit this week and they have played nonstop. In fact, June tries to hide from him! She has 2 years on him which really means 14 dog years so you can understand why she can't hang. Blue has destroyed every dog toy we have ever owned in the last 4 days. If you have an old dog toy, stuffed animal or anything that is safe for dogs- send it June's way. With all these 'friends' she has coming over, she's left with nothing. It reminds me of when my friend came over and I lost my Cabbage Patch kid wedding dress that my Kathleen made. I know, I know...I'm still thinking about that after about 20+ years!
Did I mention they look alike-especially when you see just a mass of black body rolling around?
BTW- When you start blogging a paragraph about your dog, does that mean you should have kids? Don't judge me.
1 comments:
If loving your dog/s is a crime then we are GUILTY!!!
Post a Comment