This blog has become a little hobby for me. Initially started as a way to keep in touch with my family, it has evolved. In its own way, it is a little keepsake for me. It is fun to share and read other's blogs as well. I don't just read my friends' but blogs from around the country. Sometimes it is amazing how alike we (people) are! It is so fun to share in all of the happiness, pictures, cooking, redecorating and such (KF that's for you). For anyone who is actually reading this post...if you don't have a blog, I wish you would!
Check out some blogs that I peruse from time to time:
http://theletteredcottage.blogspot.com/ (love her kitchen and guest room!)
http://www.theuniformproject.com/ (not a bad idea)
http://megduerksen.typepad.com/ (photography, cool lady/Mom)
http://mckevitts.blogspot.com/ (I'm stealing the goal idea. I like the recipes-simple)
http://grumpygardener.southernliving.com/ (because I LOVE gardening...not really)
http://www.foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com/ (Oh when will I have MY own farm?)
Last but DEFINITELY not least:
http://www.hillarymaybery.com/blog/ (We will have photos done by Hillary someday!)

1 comments:
Yay! So glad you have the blog too! Actually I have one of my own now....more focused on food & fitness but everyday life is definitely there!
Post a Comment