Angie & Comerford's Visit

No my parents are not Angie and John but Pete & Jo! When they return from their trip and read this post I'm hoping to give them a little chuckle. Our visit with them was fast and furious.

Here is a summary:
Cruiser ride to the Spud
Fox Creek hike to see the wildflowers
Lunch at Apple's with Jen
Goldmine shopping extravaganza for Pete
Dog swim at the river
Dinner at the Resko's house (w/ Zach)
Dog walk out Quigley road
Wine tasting (thanks Sarah H.!)
Tennis
Silver Creek float trip (Reskos & Zach)
Dog swim at the pond
BBQ at our house (w/ KF)

After that, my parents were off on a road trip. It started from here to Glacier, on to Calgary and Banff, flying out of Great Falls, MT. I hope they had a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures!




(hollyhocks in the burn area)
More pictures to come...

1 comments:

ian and sarah said...

We are so bummed to have missed you, Jo and Pete!!! Hope you had a great trip and we promise we'll stay home for your next visit.