A few things...

Sarah & Ian took us on their cool new boat. June was a natural. If you don't know June you might not understand the picture below...the mug is so her. Also her chin needs to be supported at almost all times.



This is a flag I made for Sam's baby shower. Unfortunately I am going to miss it which makes me sad. I love Sam and she has been my BF for a long time now. Living in Idaho would be superb if I could transplant all my good friends/family from back East here! I hope to get lots of pictures from the shower. I wish Sam a wonderful day...I will be thinking of her.
I made the flag out of felt/fabric/ribbon/buttons. Thanks to Sarah Latham who helped me stitch with her new sewing machine. Camden will be Sam & Justin's baby's name! Luckily I will get to meet him over Thanksgiving!

At my office before I mailed it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is ADORABLE! You're so crafty, Jenna!! That's a very cool name banner...I love it!

Sarah said...

so glad to put that new toy to use! We make a good team. Hope Sam loves it!