The place: Galena Lodge (Idaho)
The bride: beautiful
The weather: pretty cold and rainy
The food: yummy yummy ginger margaritas, taco bar and CUPCAKES (with a surprise)
The speeches: terrific! A rap by a friend- awesome. I might have peed my pants a little!
The bride: beautiful
The weather: pretty cold and rainy
The food: yummy yummy ginger margaritas, taco bar and CUPCAKES (with a surprise)
The speeches: terrific! A rap by a friend- awesome. I might have peed my pants a little!
The review: Sam & Hannah are a great couple. Their wedding was very special. It didn't matter that it rained, they were excited to be wed and in love! Their friends and family from here to Portland to NYC...were all very nice & fun & psyched to celebrate the day with Sam & Hannah. The weather made us a little damp but we all warmed up around the fire pits and worked on our liquid jackets. The food was delicious, the speeches were great and the rap was so freakin' funny. Music and dancing were superb...I got to sing Separate Way by Journey with the band. It was a super fun wedding. A special day for two nice people. They will definitely live happily ever after!









2 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Jenna. Hannah was a gorgeous bride! Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time. I love the photo booth idea. So fun!
Looks like so much fun! Sam & Hannah couldn't be a cuter couple. Love the photos of everyone dressed up.
Post a Comment